Chocolate Fruit Dip
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 10 miniature marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- Assorted fresh fruits
- Line a strainer with four layers of cheesecloth or one coffee filter and place over a bowl.
- Place yogurt in prepared strainer; cover yogurt with edges of cheesecloth. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine the milk, marshmallows and chocolate chips. Cook and stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Transfer to a small bowl; cool to room temperature.
- Remove yogurt from cheesecloth and discard liquid from bowl. Gradually stir yogurt into milk mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with fruit.
An easy to prepare fruit dip