Barbecued Chicken On A Bun
- 1 tsp Seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp Coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 Whole boneless chicken-breasts, halved
- 4 Buns, split and toasted
- 4 ounces cheese
- Lettuce leaves
- Combine seasoned salt and pepper.
- Loosen one edge of chicken skin with a knife and rub seasoning mixture underneath skin.
- Cook chicken skin-side down on covered grill over medium, indirect heat about 30-25 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Remove and discard skin. Serve chicken on buns topped with cheese and salsa.
- Garnish with lettuce.
- Serve with Grilled Peaches.
FOR GRILLED PEACHES:
- Cut 4 fresh peaches in half.
- Cook on covered grill over medium, indirect heat 4 minutes.
- Turn and cook an additional 4 minutes or until heated through.
Barbecued chicken served with grilled peaches