Pineapple-Pecan Cheese Spread
- 16 ounce of crushed pineapple
- 1-8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of minced green onions or chives
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and blend in the cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and the soy sauce and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the pineapple (but not the syrup), pecans, green pepper, and onions or chives.
- Refrigerate covered until chilled through.
- Serve as a stuffing for celery stalks or with assorted breads or crackers.
A fruity nutty cheese spread