Russian Tea Cakes
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all−purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine the 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar and flour; stir into the butter mixture until just blended.
- Mix in the chopped walnuts. Roll dough and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. When cool, roll in remaining confectioners' sugar.