Strawberry Breakfast Sundae
- 1/2 cup cereal
- 1/2 cup vanilla or strawberry flavored yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon strawberry jam
- 4 big fresh strawberries - sliced
- 1 big fresh strawberry - whole
- Place a tablespoon of strawberry jam and 2 sliced strawberries in bottom of a glass.
- Put 1/4 cup of the cereal on top of jam and cover that with 1/2 of sliced strawberries.
- Put 1/4 cup yogurt over strawberries. And then again make a layer of the cereal.
- Garnish top with the whole strawberry.
The easy to make, sinfully delicious low calorie breakfast.