Nov 06, 2009
- 450 gram butter
- 500 gram granulated sugar
- 1 kg strawberries
- 120 g pecans, chopped
- 3 medium egg whites
- 500 g vanilla wafers, crushed
- In a pot beat egg whites until stiff.
- Include cream, butter and sugar together. Fold in strawberries, nuts and beaten egg whites. Mix them well.
- Make a layer of the wafer crumbs in a dish. Add a layer of the strawberry mix, alternate the layers and finish with a layer of the crumbs.
- Chill for 12 hours in the fridge.
Strawberry flavored dessert