Pineapple Fried Rice
- ½ pineapple, cut in bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 green chilies seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked prawns
- 3-4 cups cooked cold rice
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 10-12 mint leaves shredded - for garnish
- 2 red chilies, sliced into rounds - for garnish
- 1 green chilli, sliced into rounds - for garnish
- In a large pan, heat the oil. Add the onion and chilies and stir-fry for about 3-5 minutes until softened.
- Add the rice, prawns, pineapple and cashews. Then add the sauces. Cover and let it cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- When ready, garnish with chilies and mint.
Pineapple Fried Rice is a great dish to make for rice lovers.