Bacon And Tomato Cups
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 ounces shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 16 ounce refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until evenly brown.
- Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon into a medium mixing bowl, and mix with tomato, onion, cheese, mayonnaise and basil. Separate biscuits into halves horizontally.
- Place each half into cups of the prepared mini muffin pan.
- Fill each biscuit half with the bacon mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.