Grilled Baked Potatoes
- 6 baking potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 small Spanish onion, cut in 6 wedges
- 1 sweet green peppers, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 strips bacon
- Wash potatoes, cut V shaped wedge lengthwise out of top of each one.
- Sprinkle cut sides with salt and pepper. Insert onion wedge in each, top with green pepper and 1 teaspoon butter. Wrap bacon around each potato.
- Place on square of foil and wrap foil tightly around potato. Cover and bake on grill over medium hot coals or on medium setting for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Fold back foil, return potatoes to grill. Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes longer to crisp bacon.