Cheesy Tomato Bites
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Scoop out and discard pulp of cherry tomatoes. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
- Combine the cream, mozzarella cheese, basil and garlic in a food processor, and cover and process until blended.
- Cut a small hole in a reseal able plastic bag and fill it with cheese mixture.
- Turn tomato halves over; drizzle with vinegar.
- Pipe cheese mixture into tomatoes.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
Easy to prepare cocktail party appetizers