Dal Mash Fried
- 250 gms Dal Mash, washed
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 1 tbsp Ginger Chopped
- 1 Onion Finely chopped in slices
- 1 tbsp Garlic chopped
- Mint leaves, chopped
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin, roasted and ground
- 6 Whole red Chilies, Crushed
- 1 tsp white cumin Whole
- 2 cups Water
- Soak dal for an hour in water and then cook in water with all the ingredients except cumin, mint, sliced onion and ghee on a medium flame in an uncovered pot until water dries.
- Now cover the pot and continue t cook on a very low heat for 8-10 minutes or until dal becomes soft.
- On the other hand, fry onion in a pan with ghee until onion becomes light brown.
- Now sprinkle mint leaves, cumin and fried onion with ghee on top of dal.
- Serve hot.
Aala Daal fry