Lentils have 35% of protein compared to poultry, red meat, fish and dairy products. They contain carbohydrates of about 15 - 25 grams per 100 grams. They are also great source of dietary fiber and have low amount of calories. Likely as mini version of beans, lentils also grow in pods and can be found in green, red and brown varieties. Lentils have great health benefits such as helps to reduce the risks of obesity, diabetes, and heart diseases, as well as overall mortality as promoting healthy complexion and hair, overall lower weight and increased energy. Folic acid, potassium and fibre in lentils support health of your heart as increased fiber in your diet reduces LDL that is bad cholesterol.
Lentils also adds essential minerals, vitamins and fiber to your diet such as folate, selenium, calcium, magnesium, potassium and protein, they protects you from cancer and also prevents your child from birth defects during pregnancy. It also helps in good digestion resulting in prevention from constipation, and provides you with iron too that fights your fatigue and boosts up your energy level. It also stabilizes your blood sugar level, as soluble fiber traps carbohydrates, that lead to slower down your digestion process, and helpful for diabetic patients, insulin resistance and hypoglycaemia.
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #