Aloo Chana Chaat Recipe
Aloo Chana Chaat is delicious and tasty side dish. You must try this recipe at home.
- Boiled potatoes 1/2 kg
- White kabuli chickpeas 1/2 kg
- Masoor daal washed 1/2 cup
- Sweet soda 1 tsp
- Finely chopped green chilies 6
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Tomatoes finely chopped 4
- Onions cubes 3
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Dry ginger powder 1/2 tbsp
- Lemon 1
- Chaat masala 1/2 tbsp
- Roasted & crushed cumin 1/2 tbsp
- Imli ki khatti methi chutney as required
- Papri as required
- Soak chickpeas in water for 30 minutes.
- Then drain water.
- Then put in water again, put daal and keep on stove on low flame.
- When chickpeas tender lightly, put soda.
- When chickpeas and daal are mixed nicely, put dry ginger powder and salt and mix it nicely.
- Then cut potatoes into cubes.
- Then put chickpeas, daal, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, green chilies and yogurt in bowl and mix it.
- Sprinkle chaat masala, lemon juice, cumin, garnish with coriander leaves, chutney and papri and serve.
Aloo Chana Chaat is very common and popular street food dish in Pakistan. It is prepared with potato, white chickpeas, tomatoes, masoor daal and onion. Then mixed together, garnished with coriander leaves, imli ki chutney & papri and serve it immediately.