Daal Ke Kabab Recipe
Daal Ke Kabab is common kabab in Pakistan. Make this kabab at home in Ramadan.
- Chana or Masoor or Moong or Mash daal 1 cup
- Green chilies finely chopped 4
- Coriander leaves finely chopped 1/2 bunch
- Mint leaves finely chopped 1/2 bunch
- Crushed & roasted cumin 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chilies 1 tbsp
- Rice flour 3-4 tbsp
- Eggs beaten 2
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Oil for fry
- First soak daal in water and boil until tender.
- Then chop it in chopper.
- Then take out in bowl, add green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cumin, red chilies, rice flour, black pepper and salt and mix it nicely.
- Then make round kabab and dip in beaten eggs.
- Then heat oil in pan and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Then take out in serving dish and serve with ketchup or chutney or chili garlic sauce or green chili sauce.
Daal Ke Kabab is tasty kabab. Daal is soaked and chopped. The mixed with green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, spices and rice flour. Then round kebab are made, dipped in beaten eggs and shallow fried. Serve with ketchup or chutney or chili garlic sauce or green chili sauce. You can use chana or mash or masoor or moong daal or combination of 2 daal.