Gram lentils are one the popular legume from list of Indian dals. It is commonly known as chana dal that is not only delicious but nutritious and easily digested. Chana dal is basically ababy chickpeas that is split and polished. It is nutritious whether it is roasted or powdered in form of besan. It has rich flavour and aroma. When it is combined with roti or rice, it gives you essential amino acids for complete protein.
Chana dal is high in fibre and also helps you to lower your cholesterol. It is low in fat and just only contains polyunsaturated fatty acids. It is also good for diabetic patients as it has very low hypoglycaemic index that is important for those with diabetes. It is rich source of folate, zinc, proteins and calcium.
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #