Shami Kabab Recipe
Shami Kabab is very popular kabab in Pakistan. You can make it at home easily at any time. You can also make it with mutton or chicken mince.
- Beef 1 kg
- Chana daal 1/2 kg
- Onions 3
- Green chilies 8
- Coriander leaves 3 bunches
- Whole spice powder 2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Whole talhar chili 5
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Beaten egg 1
- Oil 1 cup
- Put beef, daal, whole spice powder, salt and 4 cups water in pot and bring to boil.
- Now put talhar chili, red chili powder, ginger, garlic and cumin seeds and cook on low flame until beef and daal tender and all water evaporates.
- Then grind in grinder into fine mixture.
- Then take out in bowl, put onions, green chilies and coriander leave and mix.
- Then make small round patties and dip lightly in beaten egg.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry patties until golden brown.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then take out in dish and serve with ketchup.
Shami Kabab is tasty snack dish. It is prepared with beef and chana daal. Then boiled and grinded with spices. Then mixed with onion, green chilies & coriander leaves and shaped in small patties. Then fried and served with mint or coriander chutney.