Daal Keema Recipe
Apr 21, 2017
Daal Keema is common dish in Pakistan. You must try this recipe. You can also use arhar daal or maash daal.
- Mince 1/2 kg
- Chana daal 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 125 gm
- Onion 2
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Coriander leaves as required
- Green chilies as required
- Oil as required
- Boil daal in water and take out from water.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry onion until brown.
- Then add mince, garlic paste and ginger paste and roast it nicely.
- When color of mince changes, put salt, black pepper, turmeric, yogurt and little water and roast it.
- When mince tender, put daal and green chilies and roast until daal tender.
- Now simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Then take out in dish, sprinkle coriander leaves and serve with hot naan.
Daal Keema is tasty dish. Onion is fried in oil and roasted with mince and yogurt. Then chana daal & green chilies are added, roasted and simmered. Then sprinkled with coriander leaves and serve with hot naan.