Chana Daal Pulao Recipe
Chana Daal Pulao is tasty and different pulao dish. You must try this recipe.
- Rice 1/2 kg
- Chana daal 1/2 kg
- Milk 1/2 kg
- Cloves 6
- Big cardamoms seeds 6
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Green chilies whole 4
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Ghee 200 gm
- Clean chana daal, wash it and soak in water with salt overnight.
- Then drain water, put in milk and cook until milk dries.
- Then soak rice in water for 30 minutes
- Then heat ghee in pot.
- Then put cloves and cardamoms seeds and crackle it.
- Then put daal and roast it.
- Then put 2 liters water, salt and black pepper and boil it.
- Then put rice and cook until water dries and rice & daal tender.
- Then put coriander leaves and green chilies and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Then take out in dish and serve.
Chana Daal Pulao is prepared with chana daal and rice. Soaked chana daal is cooked in milk and roasted with spices. Then tender with soaked rice, simmered with coriander leaves & green chilies and served with raita or achar.