Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa
Mar 07, 2017
Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa is delicious sweet dish. It is easy and simple recipe to make.
- Chana daal 3 cups
- Sugar 2 cups
- Dry milk powder 3 cups
- Small cardamom 4
- Ghee 2 cups
- Almonds for garnish
- Pistachios for garnish
- Wash chana daal nicely and soak in water for 3 hours.
- Then put in big pot with 3 cups water and boil until daal tender and water dries.
- Then grind daal in grinder.
- Then heat 1 cup ghee in wok on low flame for 3-5 minutes.
- Then put cardamom and crackle it.
- Then put grinded daal and roast it nicely.
- When aroma comes, add sugar and roast on low flame for 10-12 minutes.
- Then put dry milk powder gradually gradually, stir it fast and add remaining ghee on edges.
- Then roast it nicely until ghee separates.
- Then grease thal and spread halwa.
- When set, garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve.
Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa is prepared with chana daal, sugar, dry milk powder and ghee. Chana daal is boiled and grinded. Then cooked with sugar & dry milk powder in ghee. Garnished with almonds & pistachios and served.