Daal Gosht Recipe
Daal Gosht is very tasty dish. You must try this recipe for change. You can also use beef instead of mutton.
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Chana daal 2-1/2 cups
- Onions 2 medium
- Tomatoes 4 medium
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 3
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion 1
- Curry leaves 6
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Whole red chilies 4
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Put daal, salt, turmeric and red chili powder in pot and cook until daal tender.
- Then heat oil in other pot and fry onions until pink.
- Then add mutton, ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and green chilies, roast it nicely and cook until mutton tender.
- Then mix mutton and daal and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- When it is mixed nicely, put all spice powder and bhagar.
- Then take out in dish and serve with zeera chawal.
- For bhagar: Heat oil in pan, put all ingredients and fry for few minutes.
Daal Gosht is prepared mutton, chana daal, tomatoes and green chilies. Chana daal is cooked with spices and mutton is cooked with tomatoes & green chilies. Then cooked again with chana daal, topped with bhagar and served with zeera chawal.