Daal Ky Pakoray Recipe
Daal Ky Pakoray is tasty snack dish. You must try this recipe at home.
- Moong daal 250 gm
- Green onion 250 gm
- Coriander leaves 5 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped 3
- Crushed red chilies 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Dried coriander 1 tsp
- Roasted white cumin 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Oil for fry
- Soak daal for 6-7 hours.
- Then wash it nicely, remove skin and grind in grinder.
- Now put daal and remaining ingredients except oil in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Now make medium size kabab of this mixture,
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry kabab until golden brown.
- Then take out in plate and serve with ketchup or chutney.
Daal Ky Pakoray is prepared with moong daal. Moong daal is soaked, washed and grinded. Then mixed with spices & green chilies and made medium size pakoray. Then deep fried and serve with ketchup or chutney.