Daal Palak Recipe
Daal Palak is healthy and tasty dish. Make it at your home for some change.
- Masoor daal 2 cup
- Spinach 1 bunch
- Green chilies 2
- Chopped tomato 1
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Chopped onion 1
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Oil as required
- Clean daal and soak for 1 hour.
- Put ginger, garlic, green chili and onion in grinder, make paste, put turmeric and mix it.
- Then heat oil in pan and crackle white cumin.
- Then add grinded paste and fry it.
- When aroma comes, put tomato and salt.
- Then cook on low flame and put soaked daal and water as required.
- When daal almost done, add spinach and cook until tender.
- Then take out in bowl, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or roti.
Daal Palak is prepared with masoor daal and spinach. Cooked with green chilies & spices paste and tomato. Serve with rice or naan. You can also other daal.