Mississippi Mud Pie
- 175 g digestive biscuits
- large knob butter, melted
- 100 g plain chocolate, melted
- 1 l/2 pt coffee ice cream
- 1 1/2 pt chocolate ice cream
- 30 ml Coffee
- whipped cream
- grated chocolate
- In a food processor crush the biscuits then stir in the butter and chocolate and mix well together.
- Press the crumbs firmly and evenly over the bottom and sides of a greased flan dish. Then store to chill.
- Allow the ice creams to soften slightly then spoon the ice cream into the chocolate case and put in the freezer until solid.
- Decorate with whipping cream and grated chocolate and serve.
The sinfully tasty dessert