Swaad Degi Pulao Masala by Chef Gulzar
Jun 28, 2014
- Beef with bone 500 grams
- Sela rice 500 grams
- Onion 1-2
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomato 3-4
- Swaad degi pulao masala 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Clean rice, wash it and soak it.
- Now add oil in pan and fry onion.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and roast it.
- Then add tomatoes and cook it.
- Now add beef and swaad degi pulao masala, roast it, put water as required and cook until it make stock.
- Then separate stock from beef, add rice in stock and boil it.
- When rice is approx ready, add meat, mix it and keep on simmer.
- When simmer is completed, dish out and serve.
Recipe of Swaad Degi Pulao Masala by Chef Gulzar in Live@nine on Masala TV