Nawabi Korma by Chef Gulzar
- Beef with bone 500 grams
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Chopped onion 2
- Yogurt 250 grams
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Whole all spice powder 1/2 cup
- Raisins 1/2 cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Heat ghee in pan, fry chopped onion until brown, take it out, add yoguet, mix it and keep it aside.
- Then add whole all spice powder in this oil and roast it.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and roast it.
- Now add meat and roast on high flame.
- Then add yogurt and all spices and cook it.
- Then add water as required, cover it and cook until meat tender.
- Korma leaves ghee, fry raisins lightly with ghee in pan, add in korma, mix, dish out it and serve.
Recipe of Nawabi Korma by Chef Gulzar in Ramadan Flavors With Gulzar on Masala TV