Shredded Beef With Rice by Chef Gulzar
Dec 31, 2014
- Beef 1/2 kg
- Boiled basmati rice 1/2 kg
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Chopped garlic 1 tbsp
- Carrot slices 1
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Oyster sauce 2-3 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2-3 tbsp
- Beef stock 2 cups
- Chinese salt 1/3 tsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan.
- Now marinate beef with garlic paste, oyster sauce and salt and fry it.
- When it cools, shred it.
- Then put chopped garlic and carrot in this oil and fry it.
- Then add shredded meat and mix it.
- Now add black pepper and salt and mix it.
- Then add rice and beef stock, mix it and cook until rice is cooked.
- Now simmer it, when simmer is completed, take out in dish and serve.
Recipe of Shredded Beef With Rice by Chef Gulzar in Live@9 on Masala TV