Arvi by Chef Saadat Siddiqui
- Arvi - 1/2 kg
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Chopped Onion(medium sized) - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 to 1 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies - 1 tbsp
- Chicken - 1 to 1 1/2 pao
- Black Cumin(long) - 3 to 4
- Daar Cheeni - 2 to 3
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Grinded Tomatoes - 4 to 5
- Peel the skin of arvi, keep it in a bowl and dry it.
- Now heat oil and fry arvi.
- Take the arvi out in a bowl.
- In the same oil put chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, chopped green chilies, and mix well. Cover the lid for some time.
- Now remove the lid and mix well with a spoon for 5 minutes till the mixture is golden brown.
- Then add chicken and mix well on medium heat.
- Add black cumin and daar cheeni and mix well. Then add red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
- Now add grinded tomatoes, mix well and cover the lid.
- Add arvi and half cup water. Mix well and cover the lid.
- When everything is fully cooked take it out and serve it hot.
Recipe of Arvi by Chef Saadat Siddiqui in Lifestyle Kitchen With Chef Saadat on Ary Zindagi