Keri ka Achar by Chef Asad
- Keri 1/2 kg
- Salt/namak 1 tbs
- Haldi 1 tbs
- Rai 1 tsp
- Kalonji 1 tsp
- Methi dana 1 tsp
- Sonf 1 tbs
- Sarsoo ka oil 1 cup
- Cut Keri into small pieces.
- Put 4 tbs Sarson oil in a pan. Add Rai, Kalonji, Methi Dana, Sonf and mix well on stove.
- Add Haldi and Namak to Keri and mix well.
- Add all Masalas to Keri and put on slow flame for 10 minutes.
- Once done, put this into bottle with oil. Achaar is ready to use now.
Recipe of Keri ka Achaar by Chef Asad in Lazzat With Asad on Metro One