Pethe Ki Mithai by Chef Saadat Siddiqi
- Sugar: 3 Kg
- Alum/phitkari: 1 teaspoon
- Lime/choona: 1 teaspoon
- Water: 1 - 1/2 litre
- Cut peetha into 4 pieces.
- prepare a water with lime add these pieces in that water and keep them for some while.
- Now cook this water while adding phitkari till it gets 2-3 boils.
- In another pan put 1/2 kg water and add 3 kg sugar in it and prepare sheera.
- Put that boiled peetha water in it and cook it for 20 minutes.
- Remove it from the stove and let it cool.
- Serve it.
Recipe of Pethe Ki Mithai by Chef Saadat Siddiqi in Lifestyle Kitchen With Chef Saadat On Ary Zindagi