Black Currant Souffle
- Black currant 100 gm
- Fresh cream whipped 200 gm
- Hung curd 1 cup
- Vanilla ice cream 1/2 cup
- Blueberry syrup 3/4 cup
- Gelatin 1-1/2 tbsp
- Water 1/4 cup
- Soak black currant.
- Now keep few black currants aside, put remaining in 1/2 cup water and make puree.
- Then blend all ingredients except puree and gelatin.
- Now dissolve gelatin in water, mix in puree and blend with mixture.
- Then take out in glass, put black currants and chill for 1 hour.
- Put little puree, decorate with cream and serve chill.
Black Currant Souffle is amazing & delicious dessert. It is easy & simple recipe to make. You must try this dessert.