- Butter 2 tbsp
- Dry milk powder 2 cups
- Cashew nut ground 1/4 cup
- Cashew nut chopped 2
- Pistachios chopped 1/4 cup
- Pistachios 2 tbsp
- Ground cardamom 1 tsp
- Condensed milk 1 can
- Melt butter in saucepan and add dry milk powder, cashew nut ground, cashew nut chopped, chopped pistachios and ground cardamom.
- Stir and cook until mixture begins to turn golden, about 10 minutes.
- In separate pot, heat condensed milk over low heat.
- Pout into nuts mixture and turn off heat.
- Stir to combine and then poured into greased 8x8 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with 2 tbsp pistachios and let set for at least 20 minutes.
- Cut into 1-1/2 inch piece and serve.
Nutty Halwa is delicious halwa. It is other variety of halwa. It is prepared with condensed milk, cashew nut and pistachios. Make it at home.