- Eggplant 1/2 kg
- Onion paste 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Gulzar special bhagaray baigan masala 1/2 cup
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Curry leaves 8-10
- Tamarind paste 1/2 cup
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan and crackle curry leaves and cumin.
- Then add onion paste and fry it.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry it.
- Then add eggplants and roast it nicely.
- Now add beaten yogurt, also add baigan masala and roast it.
- When masala is ready and gravy it thick, add tamarind paste and cook it.
- Dish out, garnished with fried curry leaves and serve.
Bhagaray Baigan is popular Indian cuisine and also popular in Pakistan. It is eggplant curry, prepared with eggplants.