Carrot Soup Recipe
- Boiled carrots 3-4
- Boiled chicken 200 gm
- Chicken cube 2
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped onion 1
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon powder 1 pinch
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Put carrots in grinder, make paste and keep it aside.
- Now heat oil in pan and fry onion for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add garlic paste and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add carrot paste and 1 cup water and cook for 5 minutes.
- When soup boils, add finely chopped chicken.
- Then put salt, black pepper, cinnamon and chicken cube flour.
- Then put 1 cup water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with cream and serve.
Carrot Soup is yummy soup. Carrot is grinded and cooked with water. Then chicken is added, cooked, garnished with cream and serve.