Chocolate Eggs Recipe
May 18, 2016
- Chocolate 500 gm
- Egg shelled mold 1
- Ribbon as required
- Disposable pipping bag as required
- Colorful sprinkles as required
- Clean egg mold nicely.
- Now put little water in saucepan, keep heat proof bowl and keep chocolate.
- Then melt chocolate and use metal spoon.
- Now put melted chocolate in egg mold and set it with knife.
- Then set chocolate.
- Now keep mold in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Now take out egg from mold.
- Then sprinkle colorful sprinkles, wrap with ribbons and tie it.
Chocolate Eggs is wonderful dessert. Chocolate is melted, set in mold and kept in fridge. Then take out from fridge & mold, sprinkle with colorful sprinkles and served.