Masaledar Roast Mutton Leg
- Mutton leg 1-1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 3 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Salt 1 tbsp
- All spice 3 tsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp
- Sambal oelek 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili powder 2 tsp
- Red chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- Mark cut on mutton leg and marinate with all ingredients for 2 hours.
- Now heat oil in pan and fry mutton leg on low flame.
- Then put remaining spices and water and cook for 1 hour.
- Now add baby potatoes and cook till tender.
- When gravy is thick, serve it.
Masaledar Roast Mutton Leg is tasty dish. Mutton leg is marinated with spices and sauces. Then cooked with baby potatoes and served.