Mutton Pulao Recipe
Mutton Pulao is common rice in dish. Make it at home with your own recipe.
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Rice boiled 1/2 kg
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger 1 big piece
- Garlic 4-5 cloves
- Onion slices 2
- Green chilies paste 1 tbsp
- Dry coriander 1 tbsp
- White cumin 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tbsp
- Star anise 1
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Big cardamom seeds 3
- Cloves 6
- Black pepper whole 6
- Cinnamon 2
- Cumin powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Grind big cardamom seeds, cloves, black pepper and cinnamon in grinder.
- Now put dry coriander, white cumin, fennel seeds and star anise in muslin cloth and make spice bag.
- Then put mutton, 5 glasses water, ginger, garlic, salt and red chili powder in pot, cover it and boil on low flame until meat tender.
- Then squeeze spice bag, drain it, take out meat and strain stock.
- Now heat oil in other pot and fry onion until brown.
- Then put ginger paste, garlic paste and green chilies paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Now put tomatoes and cook until it tender.
- Then put meat and roast it nicely.
- Then put stock and boiled rice and cook until water dries.
- Then put grinded masala, cumin powder and coriander powder, mix it and simmer it for 15 minutes.
- Then take out in serving dish and serve with raita and salad.
Mutton Pulao is tasty dish. Mutton is boiled with water, ginger, garlic and spices bag. Then stock is strained and mutton is kept aside. Then mutton is roasted in oil with green chilies paste. Then cooked with rice & stock and simmered. Serve hot with raita and salad.