Special Rabri Falooda Recipe
Special Rabri Falooda is very popular cold dessert in Pakistan. It is delicious dessert. You must this recipe at home and share with family, friends and guests.
- Milk 1-1/2 liters
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Kewra 1 tbsp
- Almond sliced as required
- Pistachios slices as required
- Milk 1/2 liter
- Vermicelli boiled 1 cup
- Tukh malanga soaked 3 tsp
- Rabri as required
- Sugar 3-4 tbsp
- Red syrup 3 tbsp
- Red jelly powder 1/2 packet
- Green jelly powder 1/2 packet
- Almonds as required
- Pistachios as required
- For rabri: Boil milk in large pan on medium flame.
- When it starts to boil, low flame.
- Then stir it at regular intervals of 3-4 minutes.
- When layer of cream appears on surface, move it to all sides of pan.
- Then milk is reduced in half of its quantity, add sugar and stir it until sugar dissolves.
- Then add cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios and mix it nicely.
- Then cook more for 2 minutes, remove from stove and cool it.
- Then transfer into airtight container and refrigerator it for 3-4 hours.
- For falooda: First boil milk in pot.
- Then put sugar and mix it nicely.
- Then remove from stove and cool it.
- Then boil water in 2 pots and put red jelly powder and green jelly powder in each pot and cook it.
- Then cooked, remove from stove and cool it.
- When cooled, take out in plate, cut into cubes and refrigerate it.
- Then boil vermicelli in boiled water.
- When boiled, remove from stove and cool it.
- For assemble: Then put milk, vermicelli, tukh malanga, rabri, red syrup, red jelly cubes and green jelly cubes in glasses.
Special Rabri Falooda is mouth-watering and all time favorite cold dessert. Rabri is prepared with milk, boiled and mixed with sugar, nuts & green cardamom powder. Then filled in glasses with milk, vermicelli, tukh malanga, red syrup, jelly cubes, garnished with nuts and served chilled.