- Bread slices – 6
- Potatoes – 2 medium (boiled & mashed)
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – ½ tbsp
- Fresh coriander – 1 tbsp
- Green chilies - 2
- Soak the bread slices in water for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the bread between your hands and drain all water.
- For stuffing, add all the ingredients in mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Now put a table spoon of the stuffing in between each bread slice.
- Turn the bread to form a roll.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes before deep frying.
- Present it with tomato ketch up.
Snack for all times.