Egg Kofta by Chef Zakir
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
- 300 grams mutton mince
- 250 grams yogurt
- 2 medium onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 boiled effs
- 6 green chilies
- ¼ bunch coriander
- ¼ cup oil
- 1-1/2 glass water
- 1 tsp hot spices powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Firstly in a chopper, add 300 grams mince, 1 onion, 3 green chilies, ¼ bunch half coriander, salt to taste, 2 boiled eggs and chop them together properly.
- Then take it out and form small koftas and keep it aside. Finely slice 1 onion and fry ¼ cup oil until they are golden brown.
- Then add 250 grams yogurt, remaining 3 green chilies remaining coriander, 2 tbsp red chili powder, 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1 tsp hot spice powder and salt taste.
- Also add 1-1/2 glass water and cover the pan with its lid and let it cook on low flame.
- After 4-5 minutes remove the lid and add koftas and cover the lid again and leave it to cook for 15-50 mintues.
- If gravy quantity is more then stir it for a while. Delicious egg kofta is ready.
Recipe of Egg Kofta by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala Tv.