Licensed Content: This video is being displayed with permission. Click here for details.
Arvi Ki Curry
½ kg arvi
1 medium onion
1 lemon juice
5 green chilies
¼ bunch coriander
¼ cup oil
1 medium ginger
4-5 cloves garlic
1 tsp hot spices
1 tbsp coriander powder
2 tbsp cumin powder
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tbsp red chili flakes
½ tbsp turmeric powder
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
Firstly peal ½ kg arvi finely and cut into slices.
Add 1tbsp salt, dip in water for 8 to 10 minutes and keep aside.
Then wash with clean water.
And deep fry in oil as required until color changes to golden and keep aside.
In a pan heat ¼ cup oil add finely chopped onion and fry until golden brown.
Add in 1 medium chopped ginger, 4 to 5 cloves of garlic, lemon juice, 1 tsp whole spices powder, 1 tbsp cumin seed powder, 1 tbsp red chili powder, 1 tbsp red chili flakes, ½ tbsp turmeric powder and salt to taste cook for 1 to 2 minutes and add 1 cup of water.
When all ingredients become one soul.
Then add fried Arvi cook together for 3 to 4 minutes.
Then add in ¼ bunch coriander leave and 5 green chilies.
Cook for more 3 to 4 minutes.
Recipe of Arvi Curry by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala Tv.
- Unique Larki: i made aalloo keema today... #
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video
- Noureen: Hi,
Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play?
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #