Licensed Content: This video is being displayed with permission. Click here for details.
300 grams mince
1 medium onion
¼ bunch coriander
3-4 cloves garlic
1 medium ginger
1 tsp hot spices
1 tbsp cumin seeds
Salt to taste
300 grams rice
1 cup boiled peas
2 medium onions
304 green chilies
¼ cup clarified butter
Hot spices as required
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
First add 300 gram mince, 1 medium onion, 1 tbsp cumin seed, 3-4 cloves of garlic, 1 medium ginger, 1 tbsp whole spices powder, ¼ bunch coriander leave and salt to taste mix well and chop in chopper machine.
When all chopped ingredients become one soul take out.
Make small balls and deep fry in pre heated oil as required.
Then take out and wrapped in silver paper and keep aside.
Then in a pan heat ¼ cup clarified butter.
Add in 2 onions and fry until golden brown.
Then add in whole spices as required and 1 cup boiled peas.
After 3-4 minutes add 1 ½ glass of water.
When water starts boiling add in rice.
When rice starts coming on top add in salt.
Add silver coated meatballs prepared earlier 3-4 green chilies mix all well.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Ready to serve.
Recipe of Moti Pulao by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala Tv.
- Unique Larki: i made aalloo keema today... #
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video
- Noureen: Hi,
Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play?
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #