Licensed Content: This video is being displayed with permission. Click here for details.
½ kg boneless chicken
1 medium onion
1 lemon juice
3-4 green chilies
½ grams yogurt
4 cloves of garlic
1 medium ginger
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp poppy seeds
1 tbsp red chili powder
½ tbsp red chili powder
½ tbsp coriander powder
½ tbsp cumin powder
½ tbsp hot spices powder
2 tbsp papaya paste
oil for frying
salt to taste
Firstly take ½ kg boneless chicken and cut into small pieces.
Apply 2 tbsp papaya paste and keep aside.
Now in a blender make a paste with add 1 onion, 1 medium ginger, 4 cloves garlic, 3-4 green chilies and ¼ cup water and mix it with a boneless chicken.
Also add 4 lemon juice, coriander powder, ½ tbsp cumin seeds powder, 1 tbsp red chili powder, ½ tbsp whole spices, salt to taste, 1 tbsp poppy seeds, 1 tsp turmeric powder and 125 grams yogurt in a chicken marinate properly.
Put into skewards sticks pieces of chicken about 4-5.
Now in a separate pan heat oil about 2-3 tbsp.
Put skeward sticks in a same pan cook it with lid covered.
Change sides after 4-5 minutes,
Then take out the lid and cook on high flame
Ready to serve.
Recipe of Tikka Kabab by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala Tv.
- Unique Larki: i made aalloo keema today... #
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video
- Noureen: Hi,
Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play?
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #