Licensed Content: This video is being displayed with permission. Click here for details.
½ kg chicken
2 sliced onions
2 sliced tomatoes
4 fresh red chilies
5 to 6 curry leaves
1 medium piece of ginger
2-3 cinnamon sticks
4-5 cloves of garlic
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tbsp white vinegar
½ tsp sugar
4 tbsp oil
salt to taste
First in juice blender add 4-5 cloves of garlic, 1 medium piece of ginger, 4 red chilies, 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp fennel seeds, 1 tsp turmeric powder and 1 tbsp white vinegar and 1 cup water and blend and make a paste and keep aside.
Now in a separate pan add 4 tbsp oil and heat and add 2 finely sliced onion and fry till golden.
Then add in prepared paste and cook on low flame for 6-8 minutes.
After this add in boiled finely sliced tomatoes and cook for more 3-4 minutes.
When paste and tomatoes forms one soul then add finely sliced ½ kg boneless chicken pieces.
When chicken color changes while cooking add salt to taste, 6 cloves, 5-6 curry leaves and 2-3 pieces of cinnamon sticks and cook for 5-6 minutes.
In the end add ½ tsp sugar and mix.
Ready to serve.
Recipe of Chicken Vindaloo by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala Tv.
- Unique Larki: i made aalloo keema today... #
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video
- Noureen: Hi,
Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play?
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #