Mushrooms are classified as a vegetable in the food world, but they are not technically plants. They belong to the fungi kingdom, but provide several important nutrients. It is commonly known that the key of getting enough minerals and vitamins in your diet is through colourful variety of fruits and vegetables, the more the colour is better in nutrients, but this philosophy fails in case of mushrooms. Mushrooms are usually whitish in colour and prove this logic contrary. Studies have proved that consumption of naturally grown foods such as mushrooms are more nutritious and reduce the risks of heart diseases, obesity and diabetes, along with this also promotes a healthy hair and complexion, lower your weight and increase energy level.
Mushrooms contain high antioxidants, selenium, which has a vital role in liver enzyme function, also helps to detoxify cancer causing compounds in body, in addition prevents inflammation and decreases tumor growth rate. Mushrooms also contain vitamin D, vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, copper, phosphorus, iron, and rich B vitamins such as; riboflavin, thiamine, folate, pantothenic acid and niacin. It also helps in weight management and satiety, and also improves your immune system.
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #