Easy Mexican chicken and rice
Oct 27, 2009
- Converted rice 1 cup
- Water 1 2/3 cup
- Onion (chopped) 1
- Skinless, chicken breast halves 4
- Salsa (the one you like) 1 c
- Salt to taste
- Chicken cubes 2
- In a large pan, combine the water and chicken cubes, and bring to a boil.
- Add rice, onions and salt, boil 10 min then remove from the heat.
- Place into casserole dish, place chicken breasts on top and pour salsa over the chicken breast and rice, cover.
- Place into preheated oven (350 F), and cook for 1 hr.
Mexican chicken and rice dish