Fruity Jello Salad
- 12 ounce canned crushed pineapple
- Boiling water 1 cup
- 22 ounce canned oranges
- 6 ounce packaged orange Jelly
- 5 cups Colored miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Sliced bananas
- Dissolve jelly in boiling water.
- In a bowl, mix fruits juices together.
- Put juice into boiling water.
- And then pour it into casserole dish of cake pan.
- Let it set and cool for 1 hour.
- Add the drained pineapple, oranges, and bananas into the jelly and whip it well until combined.
- Top with colored mini marshmallows.
- Store in refrigerator to cool.
- Served with whipped cream.
This fruity jello salad recipe is just perfect for holidays and special events.