Cheese And Artichoke Fondue
- 1/2 cups diced cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon all−purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounce can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, diced
- Mix cheese, milk, worcestershire sauce, flour and mustard in a saucepan.
- Cook on medium−low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Stir in Cheddar cheese until melted.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and bell peppers. Add cheese mixture to fondue pot. Cook on low flame.
Flavorful artichoke-cheese sauce perfect for dipping bread and vegetables.