- 1 pound spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 16 ounces salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Cook spaghetti and drain, rinse with cold water. Transfer it to large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together salad dressing, cheese, seeds, salt, paprika, garlic powder and peppers until well blended.
- Stir in cucumber and onion. Pour mixture over spaghetti and toss lightly to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate until chill.
- Garnish with tomatoes and parsley.
Spaghetti and vegetables turned into a perfect salad