Asian Beef and Noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 ounces noodles, crumbled (available in super markets)
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- Cook beef over medium heat for 4-5 minutes in a pan and then drain.
- Remove beef and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine the water, vegetables, ginger and ramen noodles
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to the pan; cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in onion.
- Serve hot.
Beef with Ramen Noodles