No Bake Bars
- 4 cups cornflakes
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups Bunties
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine cornflakes, rice cereal, peanuts and Bunties in a bowl and set them aside.
- In a pan, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil. Cook and stir just until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread into a greased pan. Cool. Cut into 3-in. squares.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
No hassle of baking and yet they turn out delicious